Publications Online Magazines Newspapers Newsletters
|White Papers||Guest Blogger||Poetry|
Wayne was one of fifty Content Marketing Experts listed in The Future of Content Marketing: 50 Experts Share Their 2014 Predictions.
Publications are the life blood of the Web. They literally are content. And creating content is not easy, as you likely already know. Content, blogging, writing, print books, eBooks, Portable Document Format (PDF) files, Web site text; these things are what we do. Take a look at our publications history; at our body of work. It's not over. Not ended. It grows weekly at our blog, with our eBooks.
Our blog has over a thousand posts. Numerous comments. Our Twitter feed is similarly well fed and growing. Read our short fiction, our magazine articles. Enjoy. Our proudest publications are our articles with The World Future Society, one in the Futurist Magazine and the other in their Social Innovation Forum.
Do you like short fiction? Read Shift World. You'll love it.
Eleven Plus One Techniques To Content Success
Ten Commandments of Content
How To Use Social Sites And A Blog to Establish Yourself As An Expert
- Content Marketing Institute
- SiteProNews, Nine Steps to Social Networking Success
Web Related Magazines
Newspapers & Newsletters
- The Dollar Stretcher
- The Journal Inquirer, Manchester, Connecticut - Articles for the Real Estate, Living, and Technology Sections of the paper
- When The Lights Go Out
- Home Gym
- Searching The Web
- Buying A Computer For A High School or College Student
- The Freelance Writer's Report
- The Parent & Grandparent Planner
- Net Temps Newsletter
- Fate Magazine
- The Futurist, the Magazine of the World Future Society
- The World Future Society Social Innovation Forum (an online publication)
- Can No-Profit Power Salvage Deregulation
- Buying a Computer For a High School or College Student
- Medical Technical Writing
- Search Engines and Your Web Site
- Article on Personal Computer Security
- Numerous articles on personal computers
- Total War
|Life Gets Tough
Published in Movers And Shakers Newsletter
and Neighbors Magazine
Know it's so because life's
lessons taoght me so.
And yet, this I also know
To fear not the darkness,
When dawn lights the way.
Know that forver, my friend,
And you'll be okay.
- Elements of a Powerful Book Proposal
- Zombie Content
- Single People Hide In Plain Sight
- Chapter One of Web Content Rx, A Quick and Handy Guide for Writers, Webmasters, eBayers, and Business People
- Instructor's Check List
- Five Questions That Can Save Your Company
- Five Tips To Online Success
- Want To Lose 300 Thousand Dollars?
- Our Booklet on Social Networking
- Writing for The Web, Your Website, and Social Networking
- Nine Steps to Social Networking Success
- How to Make the Mail Address on Your Web Site Unspammable
- Ten Tips to Make Your Website Pull Its Weight
- Twelve No Cost and Low Cost Marketing Techniques
- Writing Effective About Us Pages
- Write Better eBay Ads and Include Superb Photos
- Using Social Networking, Web Search,
And Online Resources To Find A Job